View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Winter Break

For the winter holiday I went back to Texas and didn't take nearly enough pictures. I did enjoy the time to kick back and relax. And it was warm outside. A great vacation.

Jessica came down after Christmas and we went to an Old 97's show. It had been a couple years for me and it was amazing as predicted. Jessica had a great time.



I took video of the beginning of a couple songs.

For New Years we went down to Austin and watched the Bike Parade, which was fun. We ran into Alex and Casey and walked to the massive clock they were supposed to burn at 8. It was put on by a side group of Burning Man, and had a few issues getting set off. It eventually lit up and was entertaining. Then Alex took us to Dylan's party that night. It was a wonderful way to bring in the New Year.










I wish I had taken more pictures....

No comments: