View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Monday, January 10, 2011

Kraft Bowl

For Christmas, Eve's parents gave me a ticket to join their family at the Kraft Bowl game. UNR was playing BC in San Francisco.




We only went down for one night and got to hang out with Eve's brother David and his girlfriend Amelia. It was kind of weird to go to San Francisco just for a football game, we didn't really plan to have much time doing anything else.




The game was at the Giants field and we had great seats in the field bleachers. We were behind the BC bench, but surrounded by Nevada fans. The game could be a bit of a blur without announcers telling you everything that was happening on the field. When we got home I rewatched the game to catch things I missed.





UNR won and afterwards Eve and I rushed the field with everyone else. It was really exciting. I'm glad I was able to go to a college bowl game and have my team win!



No comments: