View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Detour

After all that road walking to get to Grants, I was ready to break off and see some trail. I hopped on a Greyhound to Albuquerque where I'll stay for a few days before heading up to Santa Fe to hike for a week in the Sangre De Christo Range. I'm excited to see some new terrain and might even get up into some snow. And my feet will have time to fully recover! Grants marked 400 miles of trail down. A pretty significant chunk. For the future I'm going to try to do more blogging with my phone and posting from mountain tops. The posts might not be as structured and organized, but at least a little more constant. I'll still write up something with the pretty pictures, and might just link back to the earlier stories.

No comments: