View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Homecoming

Last weekend I went to Texas for Southwesterns Homecoming. I think I've gone every year since I graduated and each one has been a blast. It is great to see tons of old friends and make some new ones to see next year. Unfortunately this year, my camera died after a few shots, so this album will be brief.




I got in Friday and the first big event was a Bob Schneider concert. I thought he put on a pretty good. He played a couple new ones and a lot of old ones. It was great to see a show with tons of people I know, but small enough the front of the stage was easy to get to.






As I said I saw more people then I could mention here, and many more I missed. I'm really sorry I don't have more pictures with more people, but proof is floating around out there somewhere.





1 comment:

danielle said...

i'm sorry that the only pic you have of me is the one you posted. haha!