View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, I went up to Portland to stay with Kristina and Aaron who were also having Kyle come up. I didn't take pictures of the eating, drinking and football watching. Most of my pictures were of the dogs. Kyle brought Kobe and Kristina and Aaron had Paco and Penny. All three labs. Lets just say there was a lot of panting.



Friday after Thanksgiving, we went up for some cross country skiing. We did about 3 miles each way on the PCT. There was tons of snow and it was snowing on us while we were out there. The dogs loved it. There aren't any pictures from my numerous falls, but I think I did alright.





We also went to several dog parks. I only took pictures at one, it was hard not to.





I took the camera out one night when we went to "The World Famous Kenton Club." Apparently they were mentioned in some Roller Derby movie from the 70s. It was an empty night, but we played some darts.




As usual Portland was amazing.


View Larger Map

No comments: