View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of June

With the new camera, I ended up taking it wherever I went and this is some of what I did at the end of June.

Heading to the airport I saw this awesome cloud. It looks like a cap cloud that blew of Mt. Rose.




Eve took me out for sushi at Hiroba. It was amazing and in a really odd shopping mall. But for 16.95 all you can eat, it's impossible to beat. The round one has banana on it.





My college friend Zach came through town with his band and Matt and Amanda were in town staying with me. We all went to the show and Eve met up with us. It was great to see Zach and playing live. I'm always jealous of the Austin shows, so I'm glad I got to see it. We all agreed, he was better then the main act.






Saturday, Eve got a haircut and wanted to go out on the town. We met up with a lot of her friends at the West Street Wine Bar I wasn't up for wine, but got a classy Chimay.



No comments: