View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Olympia

From San Diego, I headed to Olympia for an extended training.



I was in Olympia for three days and really like the town. I was surprised when I got there that so many people were sitting on chairs outside, I knew it meant fireworks. I checked in and they said fireworks started at 10. Fortunately my room overlooked the entire fair and I got fun shots of the fireworks.


Walking around town there were a lot of nice pictures too. The cold wet climate felt great.




The flight back was a tour of the major mountains of the cascades. I don't know why more people don't look out the window when they fly.


Mt. Rainier

Mt. St. Helens

Mt. Hood

No comments: