View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Friday, February 24, 2012

Portland/Boise

Mallory came out to see me in Portland one weekend and I was in Boise later that month. It's hard to do a lot in a weekend, but we usually have fun.

While Mallory was in Portland, we met up with friends for drinks at a Peruvian restaurant and I had my first Pisco sour. I hope to have another in country sometime. The next day we went to McMenamins at Edgefield, and enjoyed walking around the grounds and the neat Grateful Dead room in the old basement. They were playing constant Dead videos.


In Portland, Mallory took on the challenge of making a chocolate meringue pie and it was delicious. The next day I challenged her to make fried chicken after I had some amazing chicken at a food cart in Portland. We went on a little snow shoeing adventure. I was also able to get a lot of work done on my trip planning.





View Larger Map

No comments: