View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Friday, March 2, 2012

Trail Update

After posting my trip plan, I started thinking, I need to do a warm up hike. Why not do the southern 100 miles of the Idaho Centennial Trail (ICT). Mallory can give me a ride, we can drop water along the way and it will be a great shakedown. That became part 0. Then I figured, why not do the entire ICT, instead of skipping the northern 200 miles as I had planned. So now I have planned out a summer of hiking 3700 miles, even. I will be amazed if I do everything I have in mind. Plans will change because of snow, drought, fire, fatigue and some things that I can't imagine. But there will always be another option to consider.



View CDT Update in a larger map

No comments: