View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Sunday, August 8, 2010

NOLA Bachelor Party

My good friend Matt is getting married in September, so we had his bachelor party the first weekend of August in New Orleans.

We had a great time, but unfortunately my camera died sometime saturday so I didn't get pictures of the amazing dinner at Emril's, our classy breakfast at Brennan's or the smaller dinner at August. All were excellent with lots of wine to drink. We stayed at the Omni, which happened to be having a wrap party for the Real World on Sunday. Who knew?

So what did I get pictures of? There are a few from the street the first night and some from the bus tour we took of New Orleans on Saturday. We stopped by Columns which I would highly recommend, and get whatever the bartender recommends. I think it was the sazerac.








We all had a great time, and I can't wait for the next one. Who else needs to get married?

No comments: