View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Monday, August 16, 2010

Marguerite's Wedding

Marguerite got married in August at the beginning of August. I met Dave a few years ago and I was excited to go. I was also looking forward to show Eve around Winnemucca.




We got to Winnemucca and went to the Martin, it's still delicious. We stayed with my friends Matt and Amanda. Saturday morning we were at the golf course at 8am for a round of golf. We played a scramble where we played whomever had the best shot. It had been a decade since I tried golf and I started out horrible. As the round went on, I got better, and finally on the last shot I made the long put to give our team an eagle. It was enough to make me want to go back.







After the golf game was the marriage at the tee box. It was a nice simple ceremony and real cute. Afterwards they had the reception right there and everyone had a good time. I had to go back and take a nap. That night was pretty slow and we hung out with Matt and Amanda and some of their mining friends.








Sunday we took the long way home and went by the playa and ran into Justin. Then we headed over to the Burning Man fence to look in. Looks like it's going to be a dusty year.





No comments: