View Blogs in a larger map
Red - The most recent post
Blue - 2008
Magenta - 2009
Green - 2010
Purple - 2011
Yellow - 2012

Friday, July 6, 2012

Boise

After 2 months on the trail it was nice to take a break. I stuck around Boise for a couple weeks getting ready for the next segment. I got there in time to see Wilco play. It was a great show with Blitzen Trapper opening.
I hung out through the fourth of July and had a few fun grill outs, times at the horse races and out at trivia.
Mallory drove me to the trailhead which was right up the road from where I worked for a summer on a fire crew. It was fun to drive up the valley, past Featherville and stop into Shake Creek. Not much had changed, the weeds guy was still even there. It was the weekend, so no one else was around, but the log furniture we cut was there.
Wilco Set list
Idaho Botanical Garden / Boise, ID / 26 June 2012 setlist:
One Sunday Morning (Song for Jane Smiley's Boyfriend)
Art of Almost
At Least That's What You Said
Sky Blue Sky
One By One
Spiders (kidsmoke) (acoustic arrangement)
Impossible Germany
Born Alone
Side With The Seeds
Misunderstood
Whole Love
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Box Full of Letters
I'm Always In Love
Dawned On Me
A Shot In The Arm
..
Handshake Drugs
Jesus, Etc.
Walken
Heavy Metal Drummer
I'm the Man Who Loves You
..
California Stars
Hesitating Beauty
Monday
Outtasite (Outta Mind)

No comments: